Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Flying Spaghetti Monsterism

noodledoodle

Sachz, in response to the post below, brought my attention to The Church of The Flying Spaghetti Monster. The church presents a reasonable alternative to Christian intelligent design and evolution, and so this theory should really be taught in science classes at school. The web page shows the letter which was sent to the Kansas School Board promoting its presence in classrooms, and showing the link between global warming and pirates.

I've been touched by his noodly appendage. Have you?

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Completely Unrelated! But I don't know how to contact you any other way. I am having a Christmas Kareoke party and you and your girlfriend/wife/sin partner are invited. And anyone else you care to dig up. :) I'm not sure how much kareoke you've been doing since our rendition of Barbie Girl 8 years ago, but maybe V sings. It's the 17th at 8. If you know where I live, show up. If you don't, e-mail me. :) jeniandmike@sympatico.ca